Do to the time constraints, I cut the newest organs out of the game. I reverted most of the kismet into the new map with little issues. I found out from someone that the school is using the October 2012 version of UDK. Unfortunately that seems to pulled from the UDK website so I will have to put a hold on updating from my May 2012 version of UDK.
The following needs to be completed in order to have the most ideal game by the end of this quarter.
- 2-3 Drawn comic cells that represents the story and build up to the scenario
- Voice and Sound f/x for the comic cells
- A finished Level layout, And an animated version for the zombie attack.
- Assets needed finished animated, and coded; Nanobot, Zombie Worm, Zombie Head, Capturing Plant, Wounds, Bacteria and Virus.
-Main texture for the exterior of the body and organ. Silhouette of a person
- Extra assets; Something that I copy and paste assets that I can use to "decorate" or texture the walls of the veins, arteries and organs.
- Implementation of code for all the new assets given. Luckily I made pre fabs that were easy to switch out the assets and keep the code.
- Any animation that needs to be done in Matinee, most importantly the worm and the different ways it attacks the player and body.